FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
There are plenty of frequent questions we receive from our tenants! Here are some of the most common ones:
Check In / Check Out
Check in after 3:00 PM EST.
Check out by 10:00 AM EST
Before leaving, we have a small list of check out responsibilities:
- Check in closets, under beds, in the shower, etc. for items you may have left behind.
- Please fill and run the dishwasher.
- Empty refrigerator and cabinets of all opened or perishable food
- Remove all bed linens (including pullout sofa) to be laundered by the cleaning service. You may leave one set of bath towels per person. Any linens left above this amount will be billed to your security deposit at $25 per load.
- Please deposit all recycling and garbage in their proper place in the parking lot/ or trash can in the driveway
- Please lock all the doors and windows
- If you are leaving any wet towels please hang them so that they do not get moldy until the cleaning person does the wash.
- Please raise the air conditioning to 78 degrees upon departure
- Please close all shutters
- If you rearrange any of the furniture in the condo or on the balcony, kindly place the furniture back where you found it before leaving.
- Is this house/ condo childproof?
The house/ condo is child-friendly, but not baby proof. If you are visiting with small children, please take a minute to place items that could cause harm out of their reach.
- This is my first visit to Marco Island… What should I bring along?
Marco Island’s dress attire is resort casual. You can usually get by with wearing shorts and a t-shirt just about anywhere. Be sure to bring a comfortable pair of shoes since you can walk or bike almost anywhere on the Island. Don’t forget sunscreen, sun hat, and sunglasses!
- What Items are supplied in the condo?
The following items are provided in all of our Marco Island rentals:
- A well-stocked kitchen, coffee maker, blender, toaster, mixer, pots and pans, dishes, utensils and glassware
- Fresh towels, sheets, and blankets
- Basic kitchen and cleaning supplies
- Beach chairs, beach towels, beach umbrella, beach cart, sand toys and a cooler
- Garbage Bags
You will need to supply your own laundry detergent, bath soap, shampoo/conditioner, paper towels, and toilet paper.
Is smoking allowed?
No smoking is allowed at any time inside the condo/house, or on the lanai’s.
Can I bring my pet?
There are no pets allowed, no matter the size or type of the pet.
Is parking available?
Yes, all of our properties offer free parking. The condos have a designated spot, and guest spaces available for visitors. The house has parking available in the driveway.
Can I post vacation pictures or video on Marco Island, FL 5 Star Rentals Facebook page?
Yes, please share your Marco Island memories to our Facebook page. We love seeing our guests enjoy Marco Island as much as we do! Please use the hash tag #Marco5StarRentals
Can I post a review of my stay?
Absolutely! We are happy to email you the direct link to one of the many websites that we subscribe to. If you are feeling creative, feel free to document a short video review from our condo/house during your stay.
Is there Wi-Fi and telephone service?
We do not provide telephone service in our properties. We do offer free Wi-Fi, and the password is displayed in the welcome binder.
- Where is the closest grocery store?
There are a few stores nearby:
- Publix- Marco Towne Center- 1089 N Collier Blvd., Suite 401, Marco Island
- 7-Eleven 641 S. Collier Blvd., Marco Island
- Winn Dixie 625 N. Collier Blvd., Marco Island
- The Fresh Market- 12628 Tamiami Trail East Naples, Naples (gourmet market and great prepared meals)
- Is there a place to grill?
Yes, all of our properties have access to a grill.
We hope you enjoy your visit!